View Single Post
Old 07-01-2011, 05:04 AM   #13
cotter key
Seasoned Camper

M.O.C. #10849
have been a "lurker" here for some time,from what i can get out of the posts it seems to me that keystone is taking the heat and getting bad raps for something that is not entirely their fault or at least out of their control

other than the first call where they said to take it to the dealer as far as they knew it had been resolved as they were out of the loop by the dealer not getting in touch with them

but now at least they seem to have stepped up and are trying to resolve the situation,maybe not as fast as one would like but everything seems like it has been done in the proper steps

it seems like they are in contact with you and trying to get things done but you were already p---ed off at them (as i would be) when the first dealer was the bad guy here

if he had done his part this would all be over and hopefully every one would be happy

not trying to start anything but like i said this is just my opinion for what its worth

i guess what it boils down to is service is only as good as your dealer makes it,as places like keystone rely on them to get things done before they escalate to this point

cotter key is offline   Reply With Quote