View Single Post
Old 10-12-2018, 10:08 PM   #20
DmaxDually
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #14092
It all comes down to personal preference and what works for you. I have the 2012 3750FL and love the layout. I like having the LR all the way up front and the bedroom in the back. It gives the camper a more open and roomy feeling. When you walk in there is no bedroom door or wall to your right, it is all open and just makes it feel a lot bigger. Plus with the LR up front if someone wants to stay up and watch TV in the LR you will not hear them in the bed room if you want to go to sleep. I am happy with the amount of outside storage I have. It is enough for what I carry. I found that the more storage I have the more junk I carry. My unit has a lot of inside storage compartments through out the unit. As a matter of fact some of my inside compartments are empty.
They made a lot of changes in the floor plan of 3731FL compared to mine. Some I like some I don't. I like the fact that they changed the bathroom layout and that it is now in it's own separate room. In my unit I have to walk through the bathroom to get to the bedroom which is no big deal for me and my GF plus it gives us more room in the bathroom. The one thing that I don't like on the new 3731FL is the addition of the 6th slide out under the awning. My friends has one on his toy hauler and you probably lose about 3 or 4 feet of outside sitting space under your awning with that slide sticking out. I really like my 3750FL and don't plan on upgrading. But if something were to happen to it and I had to replace it I definitely would get another FL.