Thread: We did IT!!!!!
View Single Post
Old 09-28-2003, 07:02 PM   #1
dersequim
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #549
We did IT!!!!!

We joined on 9-25-03. I have been reading this forum on and off for over a year. We were the proud owners of a 25' Sunnybrook 5'er. This after having a 32' ft. Layton that JUST Weighed TOO Much. All the Montana's we saw in our travels and talked to the owners really peaked our interest. Well we got serious this last 5 weeks. I got on the internet and searched several dealers, Got some GOOD prices out of MI. The local dealers Wa./Or. that I contacted were shocked. Well on a whim, I was driving by, I stopped at Foley's Eazytime Rv in Burlington, Wa. talked to Don Bullen, Internet Sales, I had prior contact with him on another RV. They not only met my best offer in Mi, they beat their trade-in.
They claim they will beat anyones price. We made the deal Sat. and the 2955RL we wanted was in-transit and arrived today. Hows that for service. Will let you know how the rest of the transaction goes. Sorry to ramble but WE are Psyched!! I want to THANK those of you on this site and on Rv Forum that gave GOOD advice and leads to Solid Dealers.

dersequim is offline   Reply With Quote