View Single Post
Old 09-18-2019, 07:03 PM   #9
LBlack

M.O.C. #24512
We have a 2018 381th with the same inverter from Magnum/Dimensions with exactly the same issue being described. What I found after wasting the time to try everything discussed in all of the posts so far is the GFI on the inverter itself was faulty. No matter what I did or tried it would not reset. This entire system was used twice before failure.

I found a couple of websites that discussed the problem extensively and the consensus appeared to be an engineering default using this particular GFI switch configuration and an inductive load (residential fridge). If your like us and going to layout money for another device, it would be worth the time and trouble to investigate the manufactures and to make certain the GFI is designed to handle an inductive load.

Magnum/Dimensions has always been an upstanding company. Not only in the RV world but in other industries as well. That said the Magnum/Dimensions website does not list the CSW1012 in the RV Application guide. The company does list the 2000 watt model of the inverter and we have decided to go that way.
LBlack is offline   Reply With Quote