View Single Post
Old 03-13-2018, 04:38 AM   #41
Mikendebbie
Montana Master

M.O.C. #21044
This is our first Montana - second Keystone product (2017 Laredo 330RL). The Laredo had a mis-aligned black tank that did not seal properly and floor around the toilet rotted. Keystone fixed it all under warranty. We liked the layout, fit and finish, but we live in our unit several weeks at a time for my job and DW really missed not having a bathtub. The RV industry has come to the conclusion that only bunkhouse models need a bathtub so tubs have basically disappeared. We had been thinking about the Montana 3921FB for a while. The black tank episode convinced us to make the change in January at the Fort Worth RV show while we were on a 3 month work related task.

We have been living full time in it now for 6 weeks with no significant issues. I have posted to other threads here about the satellite connection and my plan to address that once we get home. There is a 24” section of trim next to the theater seat that came loose and I easily glued it back with contact cement. The slow rise blind over the table will not stay in the down position and I will fix this when we get home. We both brought way to many clothes for this 3 month assignment and drawers and closets have served us well. DW really likes the stove, oven and convection microwave. The residential fridge is great. I really like the on demand hot water. I don’t have to limit shower time anymore and DW LOVES the tub! I installed a small door/window alarm on the control center cabinet door to remind myself to not leave the door open (so DW will not hit her head on it any longer - see separate post). Basically the floor plan is a dream. We appreciate the quality, colors and finish. It has exceeded our expectations. I still have a lot to learn - this forum is almost as good as having an RV expert neighbor living next door!
Aussie Gus + Texas Heeler Jimmy