View Single Post
Old 09-08-2016, 09:28 AM   #32
richfaa
Montana Master

M.O.C. #2839
The Montana is back in the Driveway we were able to get through the road construction to our street.They have moved the traffic pattern and it will be easier for us to get in and out.

We took the Rv in Aug 22 the parts were ordered Aug 25 and arrived at the dealer Aug 30. The RV has ben at the dealership since that date due to the above mentioned road construction.

The tank replacement and labor was covered by our Cornerstone Extended warranty with no problem and a 50.00 deductible.

We did have other cost on us. Replaced the bat wing antenna head as we lost one of the bat wings somewhere in Texas. Replaced two Holding tank pull cables. Lowered the Mor Ryde hitch pin to the lowest hole and repaired bent flange 145.50
Repaired screen door as the latch and the clear plastic fell off on our trip/

We ran up 187.00 in parts including underbelly tape, plumbers tape the two valve cables and labor was 100.00 per hour.I had to write a check for 565.00

Not having the RV was not a issue since we are not full timers and have the S&B. Our next trip is the FCRV Statewide rally Sept 14eth so we have plenty of time to re pack.

My dealer and Keystone experiences have been good although there was no reason I should have had them in the first place.
richfaa is offline   Reply With Quote