View Single Post
Old 07-07-2019, 02:29 PM   #10
WaltBennett
Montana Master

M.O.C. #13325
Quote:
Originally Posted by Golfmedik View Post
I got tired of always having to walk the line out when using the Slunky/Slinky type supports and the drains can be a good ways from the rig, so I initially bought some 5" symmetrical vinyl gutters and used my Lynx levelers to make a chute for them when we were at places like the beach where the drain openings are up to 10" out of the ground. I store them in 5x5" vinyl posts I mounted under the camper. In one has the gutters and the other carries 40' of normal sewer hose. Last year I got bored while on vacation and decided to make a few supports myself for the duct instead of using the stacks of blocks. So, I made a few out of 1" pvc and threaded rods for the support. I didn't glue them together and they all come apart easily and store in a box in the basement.

While I really like your solution (used a lot of PVC pipe for various stuff), I'm not certain I'd have room for it. Our Camco slinky is getting old and has a broken hinge that I've used a zip tie on (and they certainly ARE getting expensive!). When that goes, I may have to try your fix.