Thread: Fuel stops
View Single Post
Old 08-02-2020, 05:10 PM   #14
vipermanden
Montana Master

M.O.C. #18510
Do what I did, and go to Titan MFG. .com, and look at the fuel tanks they have that replace your OEM tank underneath the truck. My 2016 RAM 3500 dually with Cummins HO Turbo and Aisin tranny and 4:10 gears only came with a 32 gallon tank, and I thought that was crazy. We were always looking for gas stations with high enough overhangs to accommodate our 13'6" height! So we bought Titan's 55 gallon replacement tank that goes right where our OEM tank fits under the truck, and it only hangs down about 1.5" more, so I went with the Kevlar shield under it just in case. But now, we "NEVER" have to worry about where to fuel up, because we never go more than 400 miles if we can help it, and 55 gallons easily covers that. So I only fuel up in my truck without the RV attached, once we are disconnected and ready to pull out the next day. No more headaches and worrying! It is a little pricey, but it all depends on how worth it is to you to not having to ever stress again about fueling up while connected to your RV!