Thread: Niece for sale
View Single Post
Old 03-21-2012, 06:50 AM   #9
Art-n-Marge
Montana Master

M.O.C. #9257
Send a message via MSN to Art-n-Marge Send a message via Yahoo to Art-n-Marge
My, how times have changed. Back in the day, kids never joked like that. Us children in the rear knew that whatever adult was driving had the ability to reach back from where they sat and smack anyone else wherever they sat in the vehicle and this was the rule. Fear alone, prevented me from "smart" comments like that towards any adult. As I got older, I called it "respect" but it was fear. Anyone else remember that? Then for that particular comment, there was no repurcussion for the brat's head to smack whatever was in front when slamming on the brakes since seatbelt laws prevent that too.

I like the way Captain Joe thinks, but don't forget to nail the child's feet to the roof so they don't fall off. Then for extra safety avoid bridges. You don't wanna kill them, just teach them a lesson. Maybe attaching them to the top of the truck would be better unless they are real tall. For a better lesson, hopefully it's summertime and the bugs are out, heh-heh.

Kids these days.... no fear, no respect, just "smart" comments with no recourse because we take too good of care of them. But we love 'em anyway.
Art-n-Marge is offline   Reply With Quote