View Single Post
Old 04-23-2011, 07:27 AM   #1
kingdaddy
Montana Master

M.O.C. #10966
Time for the "Maiden Voyage"!!

We are leaving Monday on our first family trip in our new Monty!
Heading to Pismo Beach Coast Village for 4 days.
I've been reviewing the generic Keystone Owner's manual and looking through the various brochures, manuals etc. for the different devices on the Monty. Sure wish they would provide a model specific owner's manual though! If I buy a new Corvette, I wouldn't be too happy to receive a "GM Owner's Manual" that covered every make and model without specific info for MY car...
I am so appreciative of all the help info on this forum, I feel somewhat prepared for our first outing (not really counting my trip home from the dealer although it did help the learning curve I guess).
Any tips or sage advice from all you experienced campers would be appreciated though. Reminders, things you've learned the "hard way", things to avoid, things to double check etc.
I want to tap into that vast storehouse of knowledge to help avoid the "bonehead factor" if possible!
Not stressing about it...just like to be prepared as best I can.
Thanks!