Thread: New 2013 3800
View Single Post
Old 05-21-2013, 09:28 AM   #13
timandsusan
Montana Master

M.O.C. #5165
Congrats! Yes, the surge protector is a must--I use the portable one--but either will do the job. New Monty's come with wet bolts installed, make sure they have been greased before towing. Then check annually should do it unless you really haul it down the road a bunch -- like over 10,000 miles. Also towing will be part of your life. You really need tire pressure monitors--critical for the Monty--also good for the tow vehicle. Check the MOC site for brands that others have used--several are very good. I have the Pressure Pro--worked very well for over 6 years. Yes, it has saved my bacon more than once! There is a list as long as your arm of all the other things--everything from extra RF cable for the cable TV to air compressors. If you would like my list that I put together over the past 7 years--including a trip to Alaska and alot of other places--send me an email and I will get it to you. But most of all WELCOME TO THE BEST RV OWNERS SITE ON THE NET! Hope to meet you down the road.
F-250 King Ranch Crew Cab 2012, Single Wheel, 6.7 L Diesel, Transfer Flow Internal 50 Gallon Fuel Tank, Upgraded Ford Software for 50 Gallon tank, 2006 3475Rl with Mor-ryde King Pin, 2nd AC, 2nd Battery, Pressure Pro TPMS, Wet Bolt Shackle Kit
timandsusan is offline   Reply With Quote