Thread: CB Antennas
View Single Post
Old 09-08-2006, 02:13 PM   #12
SKOOBDO
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #5293
I don't have mine mounted anywhere. The Antenna and CB sit on the passenger seat while I'm driving and pick up transmission very well. I didn't want any holes drilled in the roof of my truck and don't like cables running all over the place so I opted for what I have and it works fine.

Ozz, I wouldn't go to Radio Shack...they're a rip off. I checked out their CBs and I got the same Cobra Sountracker II and Antenna for $50 less than Radio Shack. I would try one of your local "Ham Radio/CB Shops"....and besides that they have a LARGER variety of antennas, CBs and anything else you might need and they repair and modify units on the spot....and least they are knowledgeble about all types of radios, scanners etc. just thought i would let you know. Allison

2006 Montana 3500RL, MorRyde Suspension, W/D, 2nd A/C, Fantastic Fans, MaxxAir, Fireplace, RotoChocks, Slide Awnings. 2005 Ford F350 Lariat LE, PSD 4x4 Dually, Long Bed, C-Betr Mirrors, Vortex Spray-In Liner, Access Tonneau Cover, Remote Starter/Alarm, LED Running Board Lights
SKOOBDO is offline   Reply With Quote