View Single Post
Old 09-30-2019, 05:10 AM   #20
jfaberna
Montana Master

M.O.C. #13909
Quote:
Originally Posted by JeffBaker8011 View Post
Seeking help to figure my issue(s) out. I have a 2019 3791RD and cannot for the life of me watch satellite through the conventional hook-up where the water supply side is located. I have a portable Dish system (Tailgater) with a Wally receiver. I have to wire the satellite through the living room window directly to the Wally receiver and HDMI from the Wally to the TV. That works fine but I don't want to remove the screen and keep the window open. When I hook it up to the Satellite input and then from the satellite jack in the living room to the Wally it does not work.

Thoughts
Do you have a model new enough to have the Key TV panel in the convenience compartment?

If not make sure you can identify the cable connector that says Living Room Satellite and the other end in the TV area. Mine was mislabeled at the TV.

Also those portable Satellite antennas like the Tailgater can only drive 50' of cable. So use as short a cable as possible outside since you have a lot of cable inside.

Test by using a 10' cable and set the tailgater on the roof or ground near the convenience center.
jfaberna is offline   Reply With Quote