View Single Post
Old 05-25-2019, 11:43 AM   #12
Marilynd
Montana Master

M.O.C. #19388
Good afternoon to you all! Another bump.

First, a big thank you to all who have volunteered. Thank you so much to the returning coordinators! You are awesome! A big thank you to the new volunteers for trying something new and different! We appreciate you all for stepping up to help make this a grand rally. Please read to end.

Full Timing Roundtable
Building Clean Up
Morning Walk...

are still open...looking for volunteer coordinators.

We’d love to see some new folks join in the fun and help out. No worries about being new to the rally, there is plenty of help and support. Believe me, you will meet great people and make awesome friendship ! We did.

How many full timers are out there? This a one time session.

I think leading the Building Clean Up crew would be interesting and of lots of fun....maybe a little mischievous. Just my thinking. (Oh, psssst....don’t let the Wagon Masters know I said that.) PM or email me or my hubby Richard, we’d loved to answer any questions.

Morning Walk - are there any walkers out there... I’d love to hear from you and share some ideas and hear your ideas. Lots of interesting areas to walk about at the fairgrounds.

Please consider joining in...it will be positive experience. Leave a reply, a pm, or an email and we will be in touch. Can’t wait to see you all at the rally in September.
2020 GMC 3500 Crew Cab Dually
Marilynd is offline   Reply With Quote