View Single Post
Old 01-01-2007, 12:53 PM   #8
adelmoll
Montana Master

M.O.C. #2716
Thanks Dave. I'll keep posting as things developer. It is so exciting but also exhausting.

Suzanne, you wouldn't want these lady bugs. They are not the red lucky ones. They are orange Asian bugs that swarmed in while we were in Indiana with Judy and Glenn last fall. We thought we got rid of them all but the little buggers were pulling a fast on on us. The ones we are finding now are in slo-mode so we are able to get 'um, but just when we think we got 'um all, another batch either hatches or comes out of hibernation. They have a horrible oder to them and drive you nuts. As of yet I haven't seen the no seeum's and it doesn't sound like I want to.

Nita, I can't wait until you and Al come this way too. The park is going to keep some spots in our park that friends and relatives can rent while visiting the park owners. It is a great booming area. I must tell you though that many of the new owners are from southern Florida that got tired of all the traffic where they were and sold their places for huge profits. They are now spending their profits in Central Florida and before long it may be just as busy as the south. It should be fun to watch the growth. One of the hardest things about going "full time" is giving up all of your property. We are very happy that we gave up the mowing, shoveling, gardening and maintaining a 3000 sq ft home but not to have a little place to call your own is difficult. This seems to fill the void for now. Bill is like a kid in the candy store looking at shelving and tools that he wants to put in his new shed when he gets it.
Helen
adelmoll is offline   Reply With Quote