View Single Post
Old 03-13-2017, 09:28 PM   #9
Karen Whitney
Established Member

M.O.C. #19017
Send a message via AIM to Karen Whitney
Quote:
Originally Posted by lundwc16 View Post
Don't know very much about the unit you are looking at as we have a 2010, 3075RL. We are in it four months a year & it has served us well. A few issues, but nothing major. I suggest you attend an RV show, or find a dealer who has your unit in stock, & you will be able to answer many of your own questions. The biggest ugly we have encountered is Keystone, & total lack of customer support. The selling dealer is their customer, not you or I. Problems, or questions with the unit, or if you need parts their answer is contact the dealer. My winter neighbor has a 5th wheel made by a company that once made 5th wheels & motor homes, they stopped production of their fivers over five years ago. He can still call direct & get a question answered, or get a part direct from them if they still have it in stock. Keystones' answer is "call the dealer". As we travel & need something, when we contact the local dealer, the first question is "did you buy it here'
John
We have attended 2 shows . . . at the time we had so many RVs on our 'wish list' they didn't do us a lot of good. Well, that's not entirely true. They did help us eliminate ones for various reasons and like others for different reasons. So I guess they did help up. But what I want to know isn't what I can get from a REP . . . they are going to tell you what they think you want to hear. I want to know from those of you that actually use them and don't make anything for telling me what you think.
Karen Whitney is offline   Reply With Quote