Thread: Ozz and KOA
View Single Post
Old 02-02-2007, 01:20 AM   #26
Ozz
Montana Master

M.O.C. #5980
My situation here is unique in that KOA too over a RV Resort that we had stayed at for a few years. Naturally, there are corporate changes they make to improve profit. To raise profits in business, you do what it takes, raise rates, get the cheapest vendors, increase rental spaces if possible, (Smaller sites are the only option on this) these things are troublesome for us poo folk renting. I could barely justify the price in years past. People are bailing like Rats from a sinking ship. I have talked to at least 10 RV families that are either going inland, or over at the county park.
I have spent at least 3 hours in the past few days with the 'New' Internet provider that they have gone to just logging back in, after being dropped midway into posting or banking. I am saving this every two lines or so, I'll probably be dropped before I can post this....Grrrrr. Idiots. I had mail in the office from an insurance company they didn't notify us of that was critical, they just sat on it. Grrrrr. Idiots.
Ozz is offline   Reply With Quote