Thread: New member
View Single Post
Old 07-20-2013, 10:22 AM   #5
Rondo
Site Team

M.O.C. #7560
Canbil-- IF you have weep holes on the inside you have a problem. I have never seen windows with weep holes on the inside of the unit and if they are those windows are in backwards. IF the weep holes are outside, then as Larry(Hook)states a couple good slams of the window may take care of the problem. You don't say what model or year your unit is but if it is a new rig within the last year it is still under warranty and I'd be taking it to a dealer to have it checked out. We have a really decent Montana Dealer here in the Omaha area!

Say by the way, since you are in SD why don't you swing down here to Nebraska and attend the MOC Central Plains Regional Rally? It starts on Wednesday the 25th at is being held at Pine Grove RV Park and Campground just off I-80 between Omaha and Lincoln, NE. We're a smaller Rally but what a better way to meet some of the MOC members but at a Regional Rally. If you need more information on our Rally email me or check it out on the MOC Regional Camping Clubs in this Forum. We sure would like to have you join us and we still have space for you too!

This last paragraph has been a promotional comment on the CPRR!!
Rondo is offline   Reply With Quote