View Single Post
Old 07-01-2011, 05:38 AM   #14
jackel1959
Montana Master

M.O.C. #2471
Well said cotter key. Each time I have had an issue with a repair or warranty item, it has always been with the servicing dealer. On the few occasions (no more than 5 with this and our previous TT) I have e-mailed or called Keystone directly, my issue was resolved and relatively quickly too.

I have noticed that I only seem to have problems if I have had a warranty item that the factory needs to get involved in. If it is something I am paying for, then the work gets done and the dealer is happy to take my money rather quickly.

I recall at one of our rallies a Keystone factory rep telling us how the process works, or is suppose to, and if it did, things would run smoothly. I believe the majority of the time the dealers are just giving us lip service and telling us what they think we want to hear. Don't get me wrong, there are dealers out there that still do really care about customer service and satisfaction, but their numbers are shrinking and they are getting harder and harder to find. If you do find one, stick with them and let the rest of the members of this forum know who they are and where they're located by posting in the "Dealer Ratings" thread on the "Repairs & Service" board. If you find a bad one, put that out there too.

This entire post is, as always, JMHO.
Jack