View Single Post
Old 07-24-2006, 11:50 AM   #1
Ozz
Montana Master

M.O.C. #5980
Update on my mod's

Hi Guys and Gals,
I just mounted my Satellite dome this morning, will probably fish wires and cables in the morning when it's cooler.
I am routing both of the lines, (2 strand power and coax) down through the roof into the electrical cavity, tap into the 12 volt power with a fuse and mount the on-off switch in the wall to the right of the electrical panels. I will route the coax cable down the hollow washer and dryer wall, then under the stairs into the water line spaghetti area, then down the hole where the 12 volt shut off is, the Red 12 volt supply wires come up, then down that hole.
I will run it back to the desk slide, running the cable in the flexible loom and up behind the fireplace (I removed today) and into the wall, and out where the other cables are.
Ordered a DPDT switch for monitoring Two Grey tanks and another 12" tank sensor from Vena today, when that comes in, I can finish and calibrate the new tank monitoring system.
I piped in my water filter to the sink under the sink, and Sue is making light blocking covers for the shower and power fan. RV parks have so much lighting, the shower sky light keeps you awake!
Other than that, I haven't been doing much.....
Ozz

Ozz is offline   Reply With Quote