View Single Post
Old 12-02-2012, 07:55 AM   #41
Art-n-Marge
Montana Master

M.O.C. #9257
Send a message via MSN to Art-n-Marge Send a message via Yahoo to Art-n-Marge
Okay, since this is a poll for FT or not, I'll be on the side of not. The Monty sits next to the stickhouse driveway with enough room around it to set it up like we can live in it. Then there's the occassional times that we do take it out and enjoy it by ourselves or along with others.

I think I could have the mentality to be a full timer and make some necessary adjustments, but with many other family, friends, or living styles or commitments we prefer not to overcome, we aren't able to pull that trigger. Others will do just fine with it! There are sacrifices to be made with both life styles along with rewards. I hope either style decision is made with the least amount of surprises to make things easier.

It's nice to know I do have ownership of a nice FT capable rig but I have run into many others who have lesser and are quite comfortable with theirs in light of their circumstances. It's about how positive we can make any negative situation in YOUR regard and it helps if your companion makes the same adjustments. Keeping a positive mental state at all times will help. I have also met plenty of very grumpy stickhouse owners you'd wish would be FTers so they can be away somewhere else. To each their own.

It's been fun reading so many success stories for full timers. One wonders if you'll ever hear of the FT dissenter for those that are out there wishing they weren't. Maybe they don't have Montanas and that's why... I don't know.
Art-n-Marge is offline   Reply With Quote