View Single Post
Old 08-26-2012, 01:22 PM   #1
richfaa
Montana Master

M.O.C. #2839
Propane regulator

In the 2013 3402 Big sky. I am trying to be nice but it is getting harder and harder..

We can find NO book or manual of any kind on the propane regulator. Can't even tell what brand it is but I think it begins with a F.
we see a little red strip that appeared in our green field.
Question is this a auto changover" how do I know what tank we are on. No matter which way we throw that switch we still see the little red strip in the green field.

This best you can buy, top of the line , Montana product is starting to look like a piece of crap.

Oh none of the drawers will stay closed...None of them. The so called latches are pitiful . That storage drawer along side the fridge.Open the slide and the drawer comes out.

Open the cabinet under the main sink and we can see the ground where the plumbing goes down...Excellent design and workmanship.

Could not get cable in the bedroom TV...The cable on the rear of the Tv.....was..not connected.

keystone may not Want me at the rally as they are gonna have to rebuild this thing.We do have a service center appontment the 17th of Sept and the list is growing.
richfaa is offline   Reply With Quote