View Single Post
Old 08-21-2016, 04:51 AM   #8
vipermanden
Montana Master

M.O.C. #18510
As the Monty sits now on our street, the front is high by 5.2 degrees, and the door side of the Monty sits 3.5 degrees lower than the opposite side. If I drop the front jacks all the way down, I can get the front to be 3 degrees higher than the back, but it will not let me jack up the door side in manual? Maybe because all jacks have to be engaged before it will let me adjust side to side? I guess what we will do, is put some bags of ice in the refer when we take off on our trip, and let the refer run on propane, and then take the bags out when we arrive at our first destination? Or bring a cooler on our first leg, and then the 3 weeks we are traveling, I am sure all the sights will be level, and we can use our auto level etc. Living up here in the mountains of lake Tahoe is beautiful, but there are not many level streets? Plus I have nightmares thinking that the 4 heavy duty chalks, and the two front jacks, are all that are keeping this thing from rolling down the hill?