View Single Post
Old 09-10-2017, 10:34 PM   #33
Mr Pachu
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #17922
I had learned to live with the loss of fresh water while traveling, I know that the RV fridge problems are not a Keystone problem and I had put spring clips on the fender screws to keep them tight. The wood decorative trim above one couch fell off and I put it back on. There was way too much dust coming in (slide out seals?), decals peeling off, the aluminum siding below the rear storage compartments sagging and buckling as they were coming loose. The rear wall came loose on both sides (pulled away from the side walls by an inch) and all along the bottom which we had to pay to get it fixed. Now if you refer back to the long 21 or 22 page post another member had with his trailer, caulking was now separating there like his was. There were numerous smaller items that needed fixing like any other trailer. The problems with the rear wall happened this year and of course no warranty as it was a 2015 model.

We fixed this trailer by getting rid of it and buying a different SOB, so now someone else can have the problems.

So far after a month of use, no fender screws coming loose, no dust, leave with a full tank of fresh water and arrive with a full tank. No cabinet doors opening while traveling. So far in our opinion a much better quality trailer.
Mr Pachu is offline   Reply With Quote