Thread: graphics
View Single Post
Old 01-27-2014, 01:00 AM   #7
akf15e
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #9143
Rich, I also believe it was 2010, but obviously the new vendor isn't much better than the last (in some cases at least). When we bought our 2009 at the Raleigh show I talked to the Keystone rep and told him how unhappy I had been with my 2003's decals peeling. He told me my new 2009 was the last with that company's graphics (Burlington) and the 2010 would be improved. As expected, my 2009 started to peel within 2 years and the whole right side and cap look horrible. Keystone sent free replacement graphics to me last year for all of the affected areas (more areas are now peeling), but I have to do the labor myself. I did it on my 2003 and it wasn't fun.

Since I suspect the new graphics will also only last a couple of years, my plan is to wait until Monty looks completely like a FEMA trailer and then do the job. At least that way when I go to trade/resell it will look its best.

I have also considered trying a local body shop for a paint estimate. Has anyone ever gotten a quote for a repaint of the scene/lettering/stripes?
akf15e is offline   Reply With Quote