View Single Post
Old 07-10-2011, 10:14 AM   #2
HOOK
Montana Master

M.O.C. #11401
Your experience will be as good as the character of the person ,dealer , salesman , private citizen or whomever you purccase from. Do your research, find a seller you trust, probably the hardest part for you. Do not buy anything that you do not get a PDI (pre delivery insp.) with. You should be showed everything working to your satisfaction or no deal. I further reccommend that you do not buy very far away, you may need access to your seller. There are almost always units for sale on this forum, people here have access to each other and would not enjoy the bad wrap of taking advantage . Be sure to buy an extended warranty you may need it. Find what you want, make your best deal, drive on. IMHO Larry(part time lame RV salesman) Let me say that I am retired. I do not need the money that I make selling RVs, although I do feel like I earn it. I earn it because I give customers all the benefits of my 40 years of experience.I love RVs and the nice people generally who own them. So what I do is enjoyable. As you noticed I would never use this forum as a lever to move a member toward or against any particular dealer. Yet I still believe a good dealer is a good friend to have. Even if you buy a used rv from an individual you could probably find a dealer to do a PDI for you at a nominal fee, if the individual is unable. If the individual is unwilling, STOP LIGHT.
HOOK is offline   Reply With Quote