View Single Post
Old 03-05-2018, 09:45 PM   #26
DavCatSmith611

M.O.C. #21336
Send a message via MSN to DavCatSmith611 Send a message via Yahoo to DavCatSmith611
If you already have a gooseneck ball hitch installed in your truck bed, like I do, you might consider the new Pullrite #2600 Superlite Single Point attachement. It attaches to your existing gooseneck ball, so it's removable if you need that ball hitch for something else. It comes with an attachment that converts the king pin on the RV to have a ball on it. It's sort of the reverse of having the ball in the bed. The ball on the
RV drops into a funnel-like receiver on the hitch in the bed that allows you to be off-center, and still easily hookup because the weight of the trailer causes it to just fall right into place. Besides the RV, I will be pulling my cattle trailer with my truck. I didn't want a permanent 5th wheel hitch in the back, nor the old rail system. I bought the neck attachment to convert my cattle trailer to use the same hitch as my RV, so now I don't have to switch out anything. AND BONUS... this style of hitch is way easier to hookup than a regular gooseneck or regular 5th wheel. The reverse ball system on the RV (and now my cattle trailer) drops into a funnel-like connector on the hitch that allows you to be off-center and still have the trailer hookup. If you have ever tried to hook-up a gooseneck trailer, it can be very unforgiving if you don't have that ball in the bed perfectly centered under the gooseneck hitch. This Pullrite #2600 solved all my problems of having 1 truck, 2 different styles of trailer hitches (gooseneck and 5th wheel) and hooking-up difficulties. It's so easy now.....the ball drops right in there and unhooks with the pull of one pin that I can reach from the tailgate with the long wire hook provided by Pullrite . Visit the Pullrite website so you can see what I'm talking about. It's a great hitch.
DavCatSmith611 is offline   Reply With Quote