View Single Post
Old 08-23-2006, 04:40 PM   #6
CountryGuy
Montana Master

M.O.C. #191
We have long timed in ours, and we love it, same feelings about the desk not near the blue flicker of death (tv)

I have had 2 small scanners, and printer and lap top on that desk at the same time. When I need to spread out the papers I use both the kitchen sink and the kitchen table, and one of the chair seats. Gets messy when you are doing research!

Al took out the sliding doors next to the bed not long ago, and we are very happy with that change, we have the queen bed and it gives a lot more room on that side when making the bed, etc.

As far as the toilet area being larger, John and Marianne, if you have read the forum a bit, you know ole Carol will not close that potty room door again, when room is in use. I don't want a window in there, personal preference, and I have learned that with the door open it does not feel so closed in.

The 3295 is a great layout, not quite as open as the ever popular 3400, and it comes down to perfonal preference, what works for you, may not work quite so well for us.

Good luck in your choice, Wannabe Full-timer

Carol

Al & Carol Stevens Tipton, Mi.
Retired - Traveling with 4 Yorkies
Our Camping Rig History
Montana Improvements and Travel Reports
Our take on RV ownership, "Ya better be handy with your hands and handy with your cash."
2004 3295RK
2003 GMC 3500 Allison/8.1
PullRite 15.5K Super 5th
Line-X
JackRabbit tonneau cover
Bilstein shocks
Isolator Pin Box

Every day spent on earth is a blessing, every day spent in our Montana is a day blessed twice.
CountryGuy is offline   Reply With Quote