View Single Post
Old 02-05-2007, 04:39 AM   #10
patodonn
Montana Master

M.O.C. #331
Is it the shower that is leaking, or the black tank flush system? I'm suspecting the shower.

There is a an "anti-back flow" valve in the system. In our rig, it is under the bathroom sink. Hooked into the line, white, about the size of a very small lemon, flat part on the top, shaped like a thick little cookie. That failed in our rig, and, when it did, stopped the flow of the flush system water into the black tank. I was able to remove the valve, hook the lines back together, and continued on. That fixed the system. I used a cheap plastic "anti-siphon" valve on the end of my "black tank" connector hose for a few months as a replacement. Eventually wrote to the black tank flush vendor and got a free replacement valve, re-installed it, and has worked fine ever since.

All that being said, I would highly recommend that you get your rig in for warranty repair soonest, and get that leak fixed as well. In the interim, see if you can find that valve (probably under the sink), remove it, hook the system back up and see if that was the problem..
patodonn is offline   Reply With Quote