View Single Post
Old 12-12-2009, 05:47 AM   #27
jackel1959
Montana Master

M.O.C. #2471
Quote:
quote:Originally posted by KiwiRVer

Jack I have a question; does that area under the fridge get heat from the fridge, if so it may not be best for the condition of your wines if you left any good bottles in there for an extended period of time.

Cheers
Craig
Quote:
quote:Originally posted by Jim n Vicki

Does the refrig throw off any heat to that area? My thought is that it might be pretty warm under there - right/wrong?

Vicki
I have been monitoring the temperature, with a digital thermometer, under the fridge for the past couple of days now. I have run it both on electric and gas and it does not seem to be any warmer under there than in the rest of the rig. It actually is a little cooler (like in a cabinet that is closed and then you open it). Again, our refrigerator is a Norcold and not a Dometic so your results may differ.
Jack