View Single Post
Old 01-15-2011, 11:15 AM   #8
2 for Him
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #7383
Ever notice when you dread a job it goes really fast when you get around to it? The new brakes, bearing check, and new seals took about half the time I figured. Mirrors are already on and found a deal on 2 new 6 volt Interstate batteries to replace the Wal-mart cheapies that had bit the dust. My work truck has new tires and the Dodge's are ordered. Did find a bad U-joint in the front axle on the Ram, that was a project best left to a professional if I could find one I trust. Oh well, now I have the tools and know-how to work on my own front axle. Good thing everything critical is done, got a request to provide free housing at the closest campground while the granddaughter goes to band camp. Might have to wait on the awnings till next winter cause I've used up all my round tuits. Did find some killer led lights that I replaced all the cieling lights with, warm white, brighter than the original 921 bulbs. They're unregulated, so I am testing them for longevity, will let you all know how they last. http://cgi.ebay.com/High-Power-36-12...item27b5740117
2 for Him is offline   Reply With Quote