View Single Post
Old 11-01-2010, 02:11 AM   #13
Tom S.
Montana Master

M.O.C. #7500
Quote:
quote:Originally posted by Ozz

well Tom, I think there may be something in that noggin, I was inspired by your twin Honda's, I am buying a second one, so I can have the extra generating capability. I assume you have the twin power cord? Someone had a gas tank mod that extended the run time, I think the info is buried in one of my computers someplace.
Thanks Ozz. That picture is old and the two gas cans in the center have bee replaced with a single 'over sized' tank that feeds both generators. And yes, I do have the twin power cord. I mentioned it in another thread, but the wood base everything sits in is very tight fit. It has to be turned and tipped at an angle to be removed. With the two generators secured to it and my hitch via a heavy cable. nothing can be removed with out cutting the cable first. Not completely theft proof by any means, but hopefully a big enough pita to make a would be thief look for easier game.

BTW, if you look closely at the left side of my tool box, you'll see an outdoor 120v receptacle. I have a power inverter mounted in the tool box for times when a quick power source is needed.
Tom S. is offline   Reply With Quote