View Single Post
Old 03-28-2010, 05:57 PM   #3
Rondo
Site Team

M.O.C. #7560
Don, as I've said before, I like your taste in rigs. We have the same year and model. I like your idea on the deadspace in that cabinet. I'm planning on putting some type of cabinet behind that area also and relocating the pump and lines a little, then putting either a single or twin doors on the cabinet opening. I'd like to put another smaller door over the vent shown in the picture by the entry so it would be easier to reach the shutoff valve for the water heater also instead of having to pull the vent cover from the kitchen side off to reach it when winterizing. I'd also like to put a flip-up extension onto the farend of the countertop across from the frig to be able to have a little bit more of working space on the counter. Have you done anything like that yet? I'm going to work on the areas under the frig and stove and the fore mentioned area as soon as I get back on my feet from the foot/feet surgery also. Keep in touch and let me know of any other mods you make or have made!
PS-- Just looking at the pictures and was wondering what the flex 2" duct runs to or from? I don't think I have that in mine!
Rondo is offline   Reply With Quote