View Single Post
Old 03-23-2015, 04:50 AM   #15
DmaxDually
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #14092
I didn't know that. Good point.The mattress I ordered from them was a custom size so wasn't worried about the guaranty because I knew I couldn't return it anyway. I would definitely bring that issue up to them and get conformation about the guaranty before you order.

Their customer service is great. I had an issue with the sheets. Since my mattress was a custom size I also ordered a set of the 1000 TC Egyptian cotton sheets to fit the mattress from them. The problem was that they had a new employee in the factory (the sheet factory is in India)that was making the wrong size sheets. They kept sending me regular king size sheet 72 x 80. My mattress is 75 x 80. They sent me 2 sets of sheets before they found out what the problem was. The 3rd set was the correct size.Yes it was a PITA but their customer service handled it with no problem. I didn't have to argue or complain at all. They handle it all with the factory manager. I am very pleased with the mattress,sheets and customer service. This was my experience with them and I am just trying to help out.

I did a lot of research and went to several stores looking at mattresses before I made my purchase. I am not a full timer so my needs might be a lot different. I did not want a residential mattress because the weight would make it very difficult to access my storage under the bed. That's what happened to my friends who did. I am 250 lbs and the 5 layer memory foam mattress I got is the perfect density for me. I can get on the mattress with my knees and cannot feel the board underneath at all. It works well for me.