View Single Post
Old 02-19-2016, 02:42 AM   #29
DmaxDually
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #14092
I really like the front window. I wish my 12' 3750 FL had it. Then again that's nothing a few beers and a sawzall can't fix in a week end ...
Personally if I was looking to upgrade I would get the front window. But being the first model year with the window I would wait a year or two to see the customer feed back after they been on the road a while. Usually the first model year is a test bed and improvement are made on later models to address any issues.

My concern, living in FL, I can see the heat transfer being an issue. Do to the size and number of slides on my 3750 FL most of the spots that I can fit in at the RV resorts and camp grounds in my area (50-100 mi. radius) do not have shade trees. My spots are usually out in the open and I have to keep all my shades down (and I'm going to eventually get outside shade covers made too) because of the heat transfer from the windows and aluminum frames.

Both my a/c's are running none stop during the day. My aft bed room is nice and cold (69-70) and cycles on and off because it's a such a small area for one a/c. But my living area a/c doesn't cycle and stays around 78-79. Unless the new front window is double pane thermal glass, like in a home, it would have to be covered during the day which defeats the purpose of having it.......That being said I would still buy one with it because I'm a guy, it looks cool and that's what we do (if your wife let's you) ....