View Single Post
Old 01-21-2015, 08:12 AM   #30
bncinwv
Montana Master

M.O.C. #6846
All of this makes me wonder (kind of) who the target buyers are? I would guess that first-time purchasers far outnumber those who are repeat customers. It seems to me that Montana is targeting the first time buyers, while at the same time providing them and repeat customers with choices for upgrades. I think first time buyers are influenced by "eye candy" more than the repeat buyers. Granted, what may now be upgrades are not seen as upgrades to current owners, when they were standard options in the past, but at least they are offered as options. Even though we are in the group of "repeat" customers, I can see the reasoning in terms of market strategies that Montana is presenting to the buyer market and if it is successful, they have done the right thing from the sellers aspect. If not, then they will make changes as the market dictates. It will be interesting to see what the market bears. I think I will watch from the sidelines as we are more than happy with what we hope is our "final" fifth wheel that will carry us into retirement. It did take three tries, but we think we got it right this time!!

Bingo and Cathy - Our adventures begin in the hills of WV. We are blessed by our 2014 3850FL Big Sky (previous 2011 3750FL and 2007 3400RL) that we pull with a 2007 Chevy Silverado Classic DRW CC dually.
bncinwv is offline   Reply With Quote