View Single Post
Old 06-28-2005, 03:51 AM   #20
snowbunny
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #409
As owners of one of the oldest Montanas around (1999) I can tell you that it has stood up well. We bought it used in 2003 and have towed it over 5000 miles without a problem. When we bought it it needed the Service advisory frame reinforcement which Montana provided for free after a simple phone call.

Last year at the 1st Montana Owner's Club Rally in Goshen I was surprised and very pleased that Jeff Rank (a Keystone VP responsible for Montana) and other Montana reps. were at the Rally asking and answering questions on a casual and informal basis. I was most impressed that they came on our 'show and tell' tour where Montana owners at the rally showed others what modifications and improvements they had made to their units.

Following our Montana factory tour we were introduced to a group of Montana representatives who gave up their Saturday to answer questions for us. My wife and I sat down with one rep (Rick) and got some answers that we needed. He gave me his card with even his cell phone number and told us to call if we needed anything. I keep that card in my wallet, not so much because I think I'll need it but because it is the most human contact I have had in years in a wilderness of other companies auomated attendant machines.

There may be other fifth wheels as good as Montana; Possibly some even better but I'll stick with the people I can put a face to at Montana.
snowbunny is offline   Reply With Quote