Thread: Solar Help
View Single Post
Old 05-05-2019, 02:19 PM   #1
BridgesAcrossAmerica
Established Member

M.O.C. #23341
Solar Help

We've been full-timing in our Keystone Hideout 5th wheel for 18 months, but just traded it in for a 20th Anniversary Edition Montana 3120RL. The walk-thru with the dealer's rep (Lazy Days) was a joke...I knew more about my new rig than he did...but I'll save that for another day. One thing that's new to me is solar. We got the factory-installed 245w panel with the 2,000w inverter. On the walk-thru, he never even talked about the solar, so I don't have a clue. There was one small book about the system (white and blue cover), but is very technical. It does have information about the settings on the controller, but I don't even know where that is located. Also, there is a small round panel next to all the awning/light switches that is for the MPPT controller, but I don't know how to make that even power on.

I know I can eventually figure all this out, but am boondocking for the evening and wanted to see if it is even working, but don't know how. Can somebody point me in the right direction? Thanks for your help!

Regards/Jon
Jon Bridges
BridgesAcrossAmerica is offline   Reply With Quote