Thread: Fuel Choices
View Single Post
Old 06-03-2019, 09:20 PM   #95
waynemoore
Montana Master

M.O.C. #10552
I drove 18 wheelers for 7 years when I first moved from the east coast to the west Coast. I know what I am talking about. I am not a want to be semi driver I was one. You are not a truck driver you are an RV driver. When was the last time you had to jack knife into a Rv site? I bet most request pull thoughts. I had to do that every day in Down Town LA or San Francisco and many other city’s.

Of course we did not fuel at 7-11 because we had to pay prorated state fuel taxes so we were not charged the state fuel tax at the pump. Truck stops and contract fuel services were the only ones allowed to do that 7- 11 was not. That was paid at years end by the company as we kept track of the miles we drove in each state. Then each state was paid their prorated fuel tax for each mile we drove in their state.

Not many drive like Corvettes and I don’t give a Rats a-s if a Corvette driver gets irritated if I am in a 7-11 fueling. I paid 4 times what he paid for his Corvette. Plus a h—l of a lot more in road taxes than he did.
Add 40 GAL tank in bed.
waynemoore is offline   Reply With Quote