Thread: Montana Quality
View Single Post
Old 01-10-2010, 02:10 AM   #21
grizmt
Established Member

M.O.C. #9642
Quote:
quote:Originally posted by et2

We have had a "great deal" of problems with our's this first year. It has been in service more than we have camped. Dropped it off November 2nd for 13 items to be repaired under warranty. We are still waiting on parts from Montana... they have had it over a month.While at the dealer it was broken into.

I'm not going to go into the details as to the repairs needed as I'll probably hear " there all like that". Just saying ... we've owned four other models and have never had this many issues.We bought the Montana because we heard they are suppose to be one of the better made fivers. My wife want's me to get rid of it.
We're right there with you! My wife is ready to just give up RV'ing at this point since we've had so many issues.
I do have to say Keystone has been absolutely WONDERFUL to deal with and has gone way beyond what I'd expected in every case so far!
It's not that I didn't expect "bugs" in a new rig, just not this many or as serious as it has been.
I'm guessing I just got a rig that was built on an "off" day...
I know we're not alone, the people next to me right now have a new fully loaded Heartland Landmark that was given to them by Heartland as a replacement for the one they bought due to many issues. It's not just one manufacturer, it's all of 'em. Anything mass produced is bound to have a few that for whatever reason just don't turn out correctly and unfortunately I may have one of the few.
grizmt is offline   Reply With Quote