View Single Post
Old 01-07-2011, 01:21 AM   #4
bncinwv
Montana Master

M.O.C. #6846
Perhaps someone with a 3400 will chip in (our old one did not have the basement outlets) but I am not sure if that is a dedicated 12v run to the basement. If it is, you can also check the connection on the back of the fuse panel as well. I do know that at times I would have troubles with fuses seating in the panel. They would not light up (led above the fuses which indicates an open circuit), but if I went through them one by one and removed and reseated them, most of the time any 12v problems would be resolved. I would also check the wiring for any obvious wear points where it is visible. Last resort is to simply make another wiring run to the outlet provided the outlet itself checks out okay. The outlet can be checked by removing it and checking it with a known good 12v feed (direct from the battery is one alternative for checking only). As a precaution isolate the battery from the circuit if you are going to be checking the connections on the back of the fuse panel. Keep us posted with what you find.
Bingo

Bingo and Cathy - Our adventures begin in the hills of WV. We are blessed by our 2014 3850FL Big Sky (previous 2011 3750FL and 2007 3400RL) that we pull with a 2007 Chevy Silverado Classic DRW CC dually.
bncinwv is offline   Reply With Quote