View Single Post
Old 10-15-2013, 03:00 AM   #1
Ozz
Montana Master

M.O.C. #5980
Breakfast thingie

This was real good: Take a large flour Tortilla shell, place it in a glass pie plate, form it to fit the plate, tear up a corn Tortilla and place it around the bottom on top of the other one. Then put a coat of shredded cheese on the bottom, add spinach leaves, I tear them up, more cheese, then more spinach, oven to 360 or so. Prepare 1 cup of eggs, I use the liquid ones, I call 'Fake eggs' add a bit of milk; 2 Tablespoons, garlic powder, seasoned salt, maybe a bit of Cumin, chili powder or, maybe not.
You can add broken up pcs of Bacon, shrooms or really anything or nothing else to it. Carefully pour the egg mixture in it, the Tortilla shell won't stick if you keep the egg in the shell.
Cook that sucker for about 40 minutes and Bodda-bing, a great meal, works for dinner also, kind of like a Flatbread deal. I topped mine with some Cilantro, if you are a Cheese lover, you can add a coat when it is almost done then finish in the oven.

Now, get up and go fix it for the spouse and tell them it was your idea

This one is this mornings effort, it has Sun-dried Tomatoes, haven't put the Cilantro on it yet. I doubled up on the Spinach.

Ozz is offline   Reply With Quote