View Single Post
Old 07-29-2005, 04:36 PM   #28
padredw
Montana Master

M.O.C. #2224
Send a message via Skype™ to padredw
Sue and Ed, Here is the URL for Cerious, the source for ThumbsPlus. I think they offer a trial version. I have had it for several years and through several revisions. It is one of the programs I use most; probably because I started with it and have grown accustomed to the way it works. Here is the address:

http://www.cerious.com/

Unfortunately, this will be our only night in New Mexico on this trip. We enjoyed a visit to Sante Fe this afternoon and a delightful New Mexican dinner at "The Shed" just off the plaza in Sante Fe. And we have a wonderful site in the Rancheros de Sante Fe RV Park with FREE WIFI and FREE cable TV. Plus we are located right at the intersection of our highway down to Clines Corners and I40. We will move on down through Amarillo to either Goodlett, TX or Vernon, TX where at each place we have campgrounds we are familiar with. Then on Sunday we will make it all the way home.

We have never camped in Albquerque, so we have no insight into the campgrounds there. This ares of New Mexico is one of our favorite parts of the country (Albquerque, Jemez, Sante Fe, Taos, Chama) but our experience here goes back far before our "Montana Days". I'm sure you would enjoy a visit especially if you have never been here before.

padredw is offline   Reply With Quote