View Single Post
Old 11-30-2004, 03:59 AM   #1
stiles watson
Montana Master

M.O.C. #2059
Responding to research.

In double-blind studies, medical research has discovered that patients who receive prayer during treatment and recovery, whether or not they know it, have better and faster recovery rates. This research was done by both secular and religious interests with comparable results.

I am also glad to be living in this time. What used to be excruciatingly painful surgury with an extensive expected recovery time, has been reduced to outpatient surgury. The patient walks out of the procedure under his/her own steam. This has been made possible through orthoscope and laser technology.

Therefore, let me express gratitude for the technology and request your prayers for my outpatient surgury scheduled for 8:00 AM, Friday, December 3. And I thank you for this support.

I know you are dying to know what kind of surgury this is, so...
It is surgury to close a vein in the leg by inserting a catheter from the groin area to near the ankle, seal off the vein with a laser, evacuate the vein and seal it at the groin. No need to do "vein stripping".

Even without the research, I would request your prayers. My faith based life really didn't need verification.
stiles watson is offline   Reply With Quote