Thread: Rear Kitchen
View Single Post
Old 01-20-2007, 01:41 PM   #33
sreigle
Montana Master

M.O.C. #20
Quote:
quote:Originally posted by Daniel Abernathy

Hey Bert, thats the place we are going to in march to look at the 3650RK. No dealer in LR, but the one in Russelville wouldn't talk with us. Their loss. Going to check out another dealer in KC to see who gives the best deal when we get ready. John put us on that one. We live in Royal so OK is only about hour and a half from here. I like your metal building. We are going to have a 40X60 to store ours in.

dan n' june
Dan and June, I'm guessing "John" is HemlockUSA and the dealer in KC is Naylor RV. If so, I fully agree they are an excellent dealer. Tell Barry, the owner, 'hi' for us. Or Pete, who was our salesman. We bought both of our latest two Montanas from them and if there is another will likely go to them again. We not only very much like the ownership and sales personnel but have been very pleased with Jim, the service manager. He has been very honest with me in situations where he could easily have ripped me off without my knowledge.

You might also chat with members "Bob and Lee". They live in Colorado and bought from Naylor less than a month ago.
sreigle is offline   Reply With Quote