View Single Post
Old 05-21-2006, 02:32 PM   #60
richfaa
Montana Master

M.O.C. #2839
The Montana's do not come with a battery from the factory but it is common practice for the dealer to provide ONE battery as part of your purchase price.Sounds like you are doing well Colleen..Remember..Keystone, in their PR said that their quality is " second to none" We should expect no less.Zero defects off the lot is your goal. I should have mentioned this before about when to schedule the pre-PDI.Normally the dealer will bring the camper up to the service area 3 to 4 days BEFORE the Official PDI for the normal dealer prep .We co-ordinated with our dealer so that our camper was powered up for the pre-pdi. Make sure all tanks are filled with water for the pre-pdi and leave them filled till the official PDI (Leak check) Helen and I are also horizontally challenged so we have a 6 foot ladder for assistence. A word on Steve.S evaluation of the slide toppers..I do not believe there is anyone anywhere that uses a camper harder than Steve.S. In my book they set the standard for "how does it hold up"
richfaa is offline   Reply With Quote