View Single Post
Old 05-20-2006, 06:18 PM   #51
Driftwoodgal
Montana Master

M.O.C. #5446
Send a message via AIM to Driftwoodgal
Dave,

On the unit that was at the dealershp your decor looked like it was better contstructed than ours. It might be that because it isn't a mass produced item you will get a better product.

The salesman hasn't really had anyone that has ever done a really through PDI, he hasn't limited us on a time. Thanks to this board and the posters I am having a heads up on what to ask and expect. That probably isn't a good thing for the service department. I will how ever have the Manager of the Service Department doing our PDI personally. If something goes wrong then there won't be any finger pointing.

I would look at ALL of my furniture when you get your FVer and make sure that you don't have any tears etc. There are lots of loose threads oh our chairs and a big tear in the recliner. We will not except the recliner as it is, they will either have to give us credit for it, or order it ship it and get it to us. I won't be driving over to the dealership to pick it up. Hopefully we will get a credit that matches the pain that it will be to get us a new one.
Driftwoodgal is offline   Reply With Quote