View Single Post
Old 02-09-2019, 09:42 PM   #404
TennTom
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #22087
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phizzie View Post
The heat kicks on and all is well BUT the kitchen floor fills with air and lifts ever so slightly! I would have thought the flooring would have been glued on?!? Clearly it is not. Now, it doesn't lift much but there is definitely air getting in there and once the heat goes off, the floor goes back to normal. Has anyone else had this happen? I'm thinking the best way to handle that one is to pull the vents in the kitchen and seal up the flooring there and all will be well. Unless the air is coming from elsewhere, then I don't know where to start.

Any input is appreciated. Safe travels to all.
Phizzie, dealer just finished my punch list for the initial 90 day shake down. Lucky for us we were the second rv to have this issue so they knew exactly what to do. I was told that none of the floors are glued down. To fix the issue they pulled up both vent covers, injected glue on both vents toward the centre and around the vents. Also went down below and removed the ducts so they could reattach them correctly and sealed them up good. Floor no longer rises and it does not get hot. Also increase in flow to bathroom and bedroom.