Thread: Hershey show
View Single Post
Old 09-20-2016, 07:43 AM   #14
Sally Newberry
Established Member

M.O.C. #18908
My husband & I went to the show Thursday, Friday & Saturday. We went into each Montana & HC at least twice, some 3x. I did not see any cabinet doors off or laying anywhere.

The show seemed to be a huge success, as always. Every dealer I've talked to says more & more people are buying campers (of all sizes) than ever before. This explains why it's becoming difficult to get a last minute site in campgrounds these days.

We tried talking to the Montana rep from Keystone about some problems we're having with our 3402RL. He didn't seem like he could be bothered to talk to us, instead shoved a business card in our faces & said "call these people at Keystone" & walked away. Now, the Sprinter rep from Keystone was the polar opposite. He sat & talked with us for probably a 1/2 hour about different things going on within the Keystone line as a whole and gave us a few pieces of advice. I wish I remembered his name because I'd call Keystone and give him a glowing review.

We learned a lot from the vendors as well as the seminars. We go every year, I'm counting down until next year's show.
Sally Newberry is offline   Reply With Quote