View Single Post
Old 04-29-2018, 08:51 PM   #44
DROMEO
Established Member

M.O.C. #21666
Well, I’m not that new to this, but am a bit confused. So, are we saying the of the dozens of RV dealers I’ve been to and the different RVs I’ve looked at in this class, weight, type, that not one dealer would stand up and say, “Sorry Sir, you can’t tow this type of trailer.” I understand that there is no law or other restriction prohibiting the sale, but I would assume for safety sake, they would at least appeal to that. I guess I have a law suit on my hands... I assume I am early enough (one week since selection) in the sale to stop things before I am over committed. Everything I looked into and those that I know who trailer confidently state that my truck is within limits. I guess this if I don’t add an ounce to the 5th wheel. I will be calling the RV dealer to get their take... Hope my down payment is not lost and I spend my hard earned cash on this rig, no budget to upgrade to an F350 dually or other. Thanks, I’ll let you all know how it goes. My time as a MOC member may be short lived...
DROMEO is offline   Reply With Quote